TecSA has introduced a new brake inertia dynamometer, designed and developed by TecSA’s Engineering Team, to help top brakes components manufacturers to test and develop their products for Racing sectors (such as Formula 1, Nascar, IndyCar, etc.) gain productivity and efficiency by improving workflows to reach the excellence.
Main features: Low Inertia Level, high speed values and high accelerations.
Air flow modulation: the ventilation can be modulated with a cooling speed system from 300 km/h to 100 km/h in just 3 seconds.
The system is totally open for the customization’s needs of R&D departments of brake systems producers, with the implementation of new algorithms developed and owned by the customer.
Starting from the telemetry of one lap (or of more laps for different conditions of fuels) it is possible to reproduce the exact race conditions and to test the brakes of racing cars for future developments.
The main features of the TecSA’s Racing dyno are:
- AC Motor: 450 kW;
- Maximum breaking moment: 10.000 Nm;
- Maximum pressure: 200 bar;
- Maximum speed: 3.500 rpm;
- Sliding torque: 2.163 Nm;
- Static friction with the main motor: 2.251 Nm;
- Only one inertia flywheel with two possible combinations: 20 kg/m² and 33 kg/m²;
- Inertia range (at 6 g): from 10 kg/m² to 45 kg/m²;
- Inertia Simulation;
- Modulated ventilation: 400 km/h – modulation from 300 km/h to 100 km/h in just 3 seconds!
If you are interested in this project and/or if you are looking for a partner to test and develop top quality racing parts